It’s New Year time and the fun around the holiday season is simply amazing. The weather, the bonhomie, the cheer, and warmth all around and well, not to forget those late-night parties – everything is stunning about December. And then there’s the thrilling anticipation of a brand New year!
Are you too all primped up to party hard and enjoy this time of the year to the hilt? After all, dressing up is so much fun – and in the Indian weather – this is the time when you can groom and preen without worrying about heat and sweat.
While we know you are all busy pulling out a stash of gowns, dresses, western formal wear, suits, and swirly skirts for your Christmas, New Year, and holiday parties we would like to give a wrap for this year by sharing some of the incredible moments of 2019 at Khinkhwab family
Khinkhwab year in review: 2019
Khinkhwab has always been about the exquisite blend of culture and tradition of weavers in Varanasi, woven into the pure silk of Banaras! And with this passing year, we have achieved some of the most beautiful memories to weave into our hearts!
Starting from the launch of our own designs in Georgette lehengas to sarees with Gotta Patti and Banarasi Bandhani, and highest selling products like Georgette dupattas and Moonga silk stoles, we have set a milestone in bringing the tradition and creativity together.
Some top-notch events of 2019 have been:-
- IWA Bazaar Singapore
- Wedding Asia
- Fashion Factory
- Red Trunk Singapore
- Runway bridal wedding show by Mrs. Ramola Bachaan at Delhi
- Unforgettable Khinkhwab Tour in Sep-Oct at various locations like
- Khinkhwab event at Jakarta
- Timeless Weaves by Khinkhwab at Dubai
- Khinkhwab at Petals Hyderabad
- Banarasi Weaves by Khinkhab at Colombo
- Khinkhwab in Chandigarh at TWS Wedding Show
As we are the end of this decade, some of the most memorable collaborations which we are proud of and feel humbled are:-
- Collaborations with some of the top saree influencers, saree bloggers and Ted X speakers
- Getting featured in a cover story interview in Souranshi, one of the top Fashion and Lifestyle Magazine of India
- Listing in Jaypore, a curated social commerce platform that allows artisans and independent producers from India to sell their products online
Wrapping 2019 and Happy 2020!!!
Sincere gratitude to all the weavers, artisans, customers, social media followers, influencers, saree lovers and bloggers, collaborators, for being such a big support for Khinkhwab in 2019
Before we sign off for the year and start with some stunning Banarasi Saree collections for 2020, here are some of your wardrobe plans this year, to incorporate chic and trendy Indian wear in your New Year party dressing!
So when almost everyone is flouncing around in western dresses, imagine how gorgeously you can stand out in a sensuous saree! Still, thinking? Well, then you do need to go through our latest collection for impeccable Indian style dressing of Handloom Banarasi Sarees from Khinkhwab
Try out these stunning sarees from Khinkhwab to look gorgeous for your New Year parties!
If you are looking at supporting handmade and buy Handloom Banarasi silk attires online, you can find them all in this one-stop-shop Khinkhwab - The Essence of Banaras