Your Safety and well being is important to us. We have done following to keep you safe.
1. Contactless Delivery - All are delivery partners are trained and have been maintaining proper hygiene and social distancing norms. You can take the courier packet in a big plastic bag so that you don't have to touch it.
2. Safe Packaging : We sanitise the cover and keep the sarees inside, once you receive your packet, throw the outer cover which is in contact.
3. Sanitisation : We are not letting anyone enter in our premises and following a strict guidelines and we sanitise the facility everyday.
4. Order Updates : You can buy online and rest assured your order is safe with us, as soon as delivery is open we will ship your order. For some zones deliveries are open so we have started the deliveries following all the guidelines.
5. Minimising Contacts : We are not getting fall, piko and tassels in sarees/dupattas to minimise the contact and exchange of hands.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR ALL
Khinkhwab follows safety guidelines to to help make every experience feel safe, respectful, and positive. Given the concern about coronavirus (COVID-19), we're trying to provide the most up to date guidance on how our team is operating through this time of distress to protect our customers and ourselves. Based on the guidelines provided by WHO ,we follow these recommendations:
- WASHING HANDS FREQUENTLY
- COVER UP FACE WHEN COUGH OR SNEEZE -
- CLEAN AND DISINFECT SURFACES - Pay special attention to surfaces that we frequently come in contact with.
- WEARING MASK